Try out this tea recipe if you are experiencing a recent onset of aversion to cold, runny nose with transparent nasal discharge and mild headache or body ache.
- Spring Onion with White Bulb and Roots (连须葱白, Lian Xu Cong Bai) 5 stalks
- Fresh Ginger (生姜, Sheng Jiang) 3 slices
- Dark Brown Sugar (红糖, Hong Tang) 10g
- Water (水, Shui) 500ml
- Add all the ingredients and water to a pot.
- Bring all the ingredients to boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drink it while it’s warm. Wear an additional layer of clothes to facilitate perspiration. It is recommended to drink for 2 to 3 consecutive days.